2017 SWAT school schedule
Thank you for your interest in our 2017 SWAT School. The dates for this years SWAT school have been scheduled for May 15th -19th, 2017.
The SWAT school is open to active Law Enforcement employed with Federal, State, County, City, agencies and Active Duty Military with a law enforcement MOS or in a law enforcement role. Current Law Enforcement and Military identification is mandatory for entry into the school. The class size is limited so registration is on a first come basis.
Date: May 15th -19th, 2017
Location: Colorado Springs
Class Size: 48 students
Total for the week: $350 school only plus lodging costs
Each day will consist of classroom instruction in the morning, with the afternoon dedicated to practical exercises. The week will conclude with one day of live fire at the CSPD range.
The following topics are covered during the 40 hour course:
- High Risk Warrant Planning/Execution
- Critical Incidents and Deployments
- Room Clearing Techniques
- Team Movements
- Breaching Techniques
- "Jump Teams" / Vehicle Take Downs
- Bus Assaults
- Snipers Role in Tactical Operations
- Barricaded Suspects/Hostage Situations
- Diversionary Device/Chemical Deployments
- Dealing with Active Aggressors
- Officer/Citizen Rescues
- TEMS Intergration